PREMIER PARTNER AWARDS 2019: OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. PARTICIPATING TERRITORIES
The Premier Partner Awards 2019 (the "Contest") is an awards programme for Premier Partners in the following countries (each country, a "Participating Territory") only:
1.1 Albania, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom ("EMEA Region").
1.2 Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Jamaica, Martinique, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay and Venezuela ("Other Americas Region").
1.3 United States of America and Canada ("North America Region").
1.4 Australia and New Zealand ("Australasia Region").
1.5 Hong Kong and Taiwan ("Hong Kong/Taiwan Region").
1.6 China, Japan, and South Korea.
1.7. The EMEA Region, the Other Americas Region, the North American Region, the Australasia Region, the Hong Kong/Taiwan Region and each of the individual Participating Territories listed at section 1.6 above is each a "Region".
2. BINDING AGREEMENT
The Contest is governed by these terms and conditions ("Rules"). In order to enter the Contest, you ("You" or "Entrant") must agree to these Rules. Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure You understand and agree.
If You are entering as part of a company or entity, or otherwise on behalf of a company or entity, You agree: (i) that these Rules are binding on such company/entity; (ii) that You are one of the following: either an employee, director, office holder, worker or authorised agent of such company/entity; (iii) that in entering into these Rules on behalf of such company/entity that You are acting within the scope of Your authority and have been validly empowered by the company/entity to enter the Contest, accept these Rules and otherwise represent the company/entity in connection herewith under the laws and regulations of the national law applicable to You; (iv) that such company/entity has full knowledge of Your actions and has consented thereto, including the potential receipt of a prize and attendance at an award event; (v) that Your actions do not violate such company’s/entity’s policies or procedures. Where You are entering on behalf of a company/entity, You have no right to claim any prize or a portion thereof; the Entrant in such a case is the company/entity.
All references to ‘You’ or ‘Entrant’ in these Rules includes either a reference to You acting on Your own behalf or the company/entity on whose behalf you are acting and that is entering the Contest, as the case may be.
You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Contest, and are not eligible to receive the awards described in these Rules, unless You agree to these Rules. These Rules form a binding legal agreement between You and Google with respect to the Contest.
To be eligible to enter the Contest: (i) You must be a legal resident of and physically located in, or in the case of a company/entity, have Your head office or principal place of business located in, a Participating Territory; (ii) You must be above the age of majority in the Participating Territory in which You reside at the time of entry; (iii) You must be a certified Premier Google Partner in accordance with the Google Partners Program Terms & Conditions for the country in which Entrant is located (equivalent to http://www.google.com/partners/#p_tos) ("Premier Partner") when entering the Contest; and (iv) You must remain a Premier Partner until at least 31 December 2019.
The Entrant must abide by any and all contractual obligations it owes to Google outside of these Rules during the Contest (including without limitation the Google Partners Program Terms & Conditions). Contest is void where prohibited by law. Directors, officers, employees, interns, contractors, and official office-holders of Google, its subsidiaries, affiliates, partner companies used for judging purposes, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies, representatives, and agents ("Contest Persons"), and members of the Contest Persons’ immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) and members of their households (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Contest. Google reserves the right to verify eligibility and to adjudicate on any dispute at Google’s sole discretion at any time.
The sole determinant of the time for purposes of this Contest will be the official time-keeping device(s) used by Google.
The promoter of the Contest is: (i) for all Participating Territories within the EMEA Region - Google Ireland Limited, whose principal place of business is at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; and (ii) for all other Participating Territories - Google LLC, whose principal place of business is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States.
5. ENTRY PERIOD
The Contest opens for entry at 12 noon Pacific Time ("PT") or 7 pm Greenwich Mean Time ("GMT") on 15 May 2019 and closes at 5pm PT or 12am GMT on 29 June 2019 (except for the countries listed at sections 1.5 and 1.6 above for which the Contest opens for entry at 12 noon Pacific Time ("PT") on 23 May and closes at 5pm PT on 8 July 2019).
6. HOW TO ENTER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ENTRY IS FREE. To enter, You must fill out an electronic entry form at https://premierpartnerawards.withgoogle.com/apply ("Entry Form"). Only one Entry Form per Premier Partner per Award. New entries will replace any previous entries in that category.
Where a Premier Partner is active in more than one Region, the Premier Partner may not submit entry forms for the same Award in more than one Region. The identity of a Premier Partner will be determined by reference to the Google Ads Manager Account number (MCC) listed on their Entry Form and matched to their Premier Partner profile.
As described in the Entry Form, You must submit a customer advertiser case study. You must obtain the customer advertiser’s consent for such via a case study release form ("Case Study Release Form").
- EMEA Region:
- For Entrants in all Participating Territories in EMEA (except Belarus, Egypt, Kazakhstan and the United Arab Emirates): The Case Study Release Form can be accessed here and the customer signed and completed Case Study Release Form should be uploaded as part of your submission.
- For Entrants in Belarus, Egypt, Kazakhstan and the United Arab Emirates: The Case Study Release Form can be accessed here and the customer signed and completed Case Study Release Form should be uploaded as part of your submission.
- Other Americas / North American Regions:
- For Entrants in US, Canada and Latin American countries applying in English: The Case Study Release Form can be accessed here. The customer must sign and complete Case Study Release Form accessible through the above link.
- For Entrants in Latin American countries applying in Spanish: The Case Study Release Form can be accessed here and the customer signed and completed Case Study Release Form should be uploaded as part of your submission.
- For Entrants in Brazil: The Case Study Release Form can be accessed here and the customer signed and completed Case Study Release Form should be uploaded as part of your submission.
- Australasia Region:
- For entrants in the Australia Region: the Case Study Release Form can be accessed here. The customer must sign and complete Case Study Release Form accessible through the above link.
- All other regions:
- For Entrants in China: The Case Study Release Form can be accessed here and the customer signed and completed Case Study Release Form should be uploaded as part of your submission.
- For Entrants in Hong Kong: The Case Study Release Form can be accessed here. The customer must sign and complete Case Study Release Form accessible through the above link.
- For Entrants in Japan: The Case Study Release Form can be accessed here. The customer must sign and complete Case Study Release Form accessible through the above link.
- For Entrants in South Korea: The Case Study Release Form can be accessed here. The customer must sign and complete Case Study Release Form accessible through the above link.
- For Entrants in Taiwan: The Case Study Release Form can be accessed here and the customer signed and completed Case Study Release Form should be uploaded as part of your submission.
You will be responsible for Your failure to obtain and provide such consent and You will indemnify Google from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or accruing from Your failure to do so in accordance with Section 14 (Warranty and Indemnity) below.
- EMEA Region:
7. AWARDS AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Awards will be offered in different Regions in some or all of the following six award categories (each an "Award"). Details of which awards will be offered in which Regions are set out in the table below:
Search Excellence Award
Display Excellence Award
App Excellence Award
Video Excellence Award
Shopping Excellence Award
Growing Businesses Online Award
You can enter any number of the above Awards available in Your Region by choosing the correct option(s) on Your Entry Form (one entry per Award type). However, You must first ensure you are eligible to enter the Award by checking the qualifying criteria below. The following information also includes the judging criteria for each Award.
The "Excellence Awards" (in Search, Display, Video, Shopping and App Campaign) 2019
- As part of the Entry Form, for each Excellence Award you are applying for You must upload one customer advertiser campaign case study to the dedicated website for the Contest ("Website") that best demonstrates why You should win the applicable Excellence Award.
- As part of the Entry Form, You must submit no more than the following number of words in each of the following areas to describe why You should win the applicable Award: (i) 250 words - an overall summary of why You deserve the Award and the impact you have driven for your customers ("Deservedness / Impact") (ii) 1200 words - a summary description of how You use Google products on a strategic and tactical level to deliver results for your customers ("Google Product Implementation") (iii) 600 words- a summary description of how Your company's use of automation drives your success in the Award category ("Automation") (iv) 450 words - a summary description of how Your company fosters a culture of excellence and inclusion ("Culture"). NOTE: If You have applied for a similar Award with Google in a previous year requiring similar written submissions to the above (such as the 2018 Premier Partner Awards), You should ensure that Your Entry Form is specifically tailored to this 2019 Contest. Whilst there may be similarities, your Entry Form should not contain identical written submissions to any previous year.
- The Entrant that is judged to have performed the best overall in all of the above areas in respect of its relevant Region will win a 2019 Excellence Award for that Region, although Google may not award an Excellence Award in a particular Region if no Entrant in that Region is of a sufficiently high standard. For further details of the judging procedures see Section 8 (Judging) below.
Growing Businesses Online Award 2019
- Background. This Award is aimed at Premier Partners who have acted as a digital champion for client businesses. You must have demonstrated an ability to help bring a business online and have made a significant impact to its digital marketing strategy. A powerful factor could be successfully demonstrating that a business would not have an online presence without Your help.
- As part of the Entry Form, You must upload one customer advertiser campaign case study to the Website that best demonstrates why You should win the Growing Businesses Online Award 2019.
- In light of the above background, You must submit no more than (i) 250 words - an overall summary of why You deserve the Award and the impact you have driven for your customers ("Deservedness / Impact"), (ii) 1200 words - a summary description of how You drive business outcomes, growth and sustainability for your customers on a strategic and tactical level, in a scalable way ("Growing Businesses Online"), (iii) 600 words - a summary description of how Your company's use of automation drives your success in the Award category ("Automation"), (iv) 450 words - a summary description of how Your company fosters a culture of excellence and inclusion ("Culture"). NOTE: If You have applied for a similar Award with Google in a previous year requiring similar written submissions to the above (such as the 2018 Premier Partner Awards), You should ensure that Your Entry Form is specifically tailored to this 2019 Contest. Whilst there may be similarities, your Entry Form should not contain identical written submissions to any previous year.
- The Entrant that is judged to have performed the best overall in all of the above areas (in the Region relevant to the Award) will be declared winner of a Growing Businesses Online Award 2019 for that Region, although Google may not award a Growing Businesses Online Award in a particular Region if no Entrant in that Region is of a sufficiently high standard. For further details of the judging procedures see Section 8 (Judging) below.
The judging of the Contest will take place in the following phases.
8.1 Round One - 1nd July to 17th July 2019: The first stage of judging will be carried out by Google. Google will evaluate all eligible entries according to the following equally-weighted criteria: (i) quality of Google campaigns; and (ii) performance of Google campaigns, in each case as measured in Google’s sole discretion and informed by the applicable Entry Form.
In the EMEA Region, North America Region and the Other Americas Region, the above criteria will be measured based on performance for the 28-day to 90-day period ending on 29th June 2019.
In all other Regions, the above criteria will be measured based on performance for the 28-day to 90-day period ending on 8 July 2019.
The highest-scoring entries for each Award Category in each Region will be selected to proceed to Round Two, provided that Google considers that those entries are of a sufficiently high standard to proceed. Google will send a list of Entrants to progress to Round Two to its external judging organization, Deloitte USA LLP.
8.2 Round Two - 18th July to 28th August 2019: Deloitte will review all the data and judge the Entrants referred to it from Round One on the following criteria (described further in section 7 above) weighted equally: (i) Deservedness/Impact ; (ii) Google Product Implementation or Growing Businesses Online (as relevant) (iii) Automation (iv) Culture , (the "Judging Criteria"), in Deloitte’s sole discretion, in each case based on the Entry Form and the Case Study. The highest-scoring Entrants, in approximately the following numbers in each Region (subject to Deloitte considering that those entries are of a sufficiently high standard to proceed), will be "Finalists":
- Other Americas Region - 30 best Entrants.
- North America Region 30 best Entrants.
- Australasia Region - 36 best Entrants.
- China - 78 best Entrants.
- EMEA Region - 150 best Entrants.
- Hong Kong/Taiwan - 40 best Entrants.
- Japan - 36 best Entrants.
- South Korea - 24 best Entrants.
The Finalists will be announced here: g.co/PremierPartnerAwards on week commencing 26th August 2019. Finalists will also be notified by email and invited to share their Finalist status publicly, on their website and in the press. Google will provide guidance on how to do this, which Entrants must follow.
8.3 Round Three - 28th August 2019: The five highest-scoring Finalists, as judged by Deloitte for each Award in each Region will proceed to Round Four (the "Regional Top 5 List").
8.4 Round Four - 28th August to 2 October 2019: An independent judging panel comprising (i) three or more Director-level or senior Google employees and (ii) at least one external judging expert ("Independent Judging Panel") in each Region will review and judge the Regional Top 5 List using the Judging Criteria. The Independent Judging Panels will decide on and provide a winner (based on highest score) of each Award in respect of each Region where that Award is offered ("Premier Partner Award Winners"). In relation to China only, the Independent Judging Panels may also award "distinctions" in the "Growing Businesses Online" award category to some or all of the Regional Top 5 List that have demonstrated particular strength in one or more of the following areas: B2B; B2C.
If there are no Finalists for an Award in a particular Region (because no Entrant was of a sufficiently high standard to proceed to RoundThree), or if the Independent Judging Panel does not consider that any of the Finalists’ entries are of a sufficiently high standard, that Award will not be awarded in that Region.
9. AWARDS EVENTS 2019
9.1 EMEA Premier Partner Awards 2019 Event. All of the Finalists for the EMEA Region (see Section 8.2 above) will each be provided with two senior leadership delegate invitations to attend the EMEA Premier Partner Awards 2019 Event. The following will be provided courtesy of Google, for both delegates, in each case:
- A complimentary two-night stay (on or around the nights of 30th of September and 1st October 2019) at the Clayton Burlington road hotel or at the Herbert Park hotel Dublin, Ireland.
- Complimentary meals at the event.
- Transfers to and from the hotel from the airport. However, flights and visas are not included and delegates will be expected to make their own flying and visa arrangements.
The EMEA Premier Partner Award Winners will be announced at the final dinner at the EMEA Premier Partner Award 2019 Event.
For Finalists based in France (if any): You undertake to comply with French law n° 93-122 dated 29 January 1993 in relation to your participation in the Contest and for transparency purposes, you undertake to inform your customer advertisers that You have been invited to attend the EMEA Premier Partner Awards 2019Event as part of Your participation to the Contest, within a reasonable time after 29th August 2019 but before the EMEA Premier Partner Awards 2019 Event. In doing so, You will comply with the guidance provided by Google on how to share publicly that You have been shortlisted, as per Section 8.2 of these Rules.
For Finalists based in Hungary (if any): You will not receive the above mentioned complimentary two-night stay. Consequently, delegates from Hungary will be expected to make their own hotel arrangements in relation to the EMEA Premier Partner Award 2019 Event.
9.2 Other Americas / North America Regions Premier Partner Awards 2019 Event. All of the Finalists in the Other Americas and North America Regions will each be provided two delegate invitations to attend the Americas Premier Partner Awards 2019 EventThis event will take place on a date around October 2019The Americas Premier Partner Award Winners will be announced at the final dinner of this Event. The following will be provided courtesy of Google, for both delegates:
- Complimentary hotel accommodation for the duration of event.
- Transfers to and from the hotel from the airport.
9.3 Australasia, Japan, South Korea Regions Premier Partner Awards 2019 Events. All of the Finalists (see Section 8.2) for these Regions (Australasia,, Japan, South Korea) will each be provided delegate invitations to attend the Premier Partner Awards 2019 Event in the applicable Region. These events will take place on dates to be confirmed in October, November or December 2019. The Premier Partner Award Winners will be announced at the final dinner of each of these events in respect of each of these Regions.
9.4 China, Hong Kong and Taiwan Regions Premier Partner Awards 2019 Event. All of the Finalists (see Section 8.2) for the China and Hong Kong/Taiwan Regions will each be provided two delegate invitations to attend the 2019 Greater China Partner Summit. This event will take place on a date to be confirmed in November 2019. The Premier Partner Award Winners for these Regions will be announced at the awards dinner of the 2019 Greater China Partner Summit.
10. AWARD WINNERS AND TROPHIES
The winner of each Award in each case will be presented with a trophy and invited to promote its Award-winning status, for the relevant Region in which it has won, in all sales and marketing collateral. Recipients of distinctions will also be invited to promote its distinction, for the relevant Region in which it was awarded, in all sales and marketing collateral. In each case this is subject to (i) Google’s brand usage guidelines which will be provided to them, and (ii) the exact usage being approved first by Google in writing. Winners will be permitted to issue a press release notifying the public of their receipt of the Award after receiving Google’s written consent to the exact wording and presentation. There will be no cash or other material prize offered to Award winners or recipients of distinctions.
11. GENERAL CONDITIONS
Google reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant from the Contest if, in Google’s sole discretion, the Entrant has failed to comply with these Rules, the Entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices, the Entrant annoys, abuses, threatens or harasses any other Entrants, Google or any of the judges, or the Entrant’s conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Contest.
12.2 If You are located in the EU, then pursuant to EU law pertaining to data collection and processing, You are informed that:
- The data controller is Google Ireland Limited and the data recipients are Google Ireland Limited and its agents.
- Google’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted here.
- Your data is collected and will be processed (i) as is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the Entrant is a party, and (ii) as is necessary for purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the data controller being: verification of the Entrant’s identity and informing You about the Contest.
- Pursuant to applicable data protection laws you have the right (i) to withdraw consent for use of Your personal data (ii) to object to processing of Your personal data (iii) to request access, review, rectification or deletion of any personal data held by Google in connection with the Contest, or data portability, by writing to Google at the following email address for Canada: email@example.com; or this email address for other countries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
12.3 You represent and warrant, in respect of any Personal Data which you collect from Your customer advertisers and which is used as part of the Contest (whether in submissions or within case studies), that such Personal Data has been collected in compliance with any and all privacy, data security, and data protection laws, directives, regulations, and rules in any jurisdiction applicable to You or Your customer advertisers, and that such customer advertisers have given their consent to allow Google to use their Personal Data in case studies of the Contest and to contact Your customer advertisers directly for interviews, case study use permission and to invite them to participate in events. When seeking consent You must retain records of consent given by Your customer advertiser; and provide Your customer advertiser with clear instructions for revocation of consent. If You fail to comply with this requirement, we may suspend or terminate your participation in the Contest.
12.4 If You are located in Turkey, for the avoidance of doubt, You have the right to learn whether Your personal data is being processed; to request information with respect to that processing; to obtain information as to the purposes of the processing and whether the personal data has been processed accordingly; to know the third persons within or outside the country to whom personal data is transferred; to request the notification to third parties, to whom the personal data has been transferred, of rectification, erasure or destroying operations; to object to any conclusion to their detriment, which results from analysis of the processed data exclusively by means of automated systems; to request compensation for the damages incurred as a result of an unlawful personal data processing.
13. PUBLICITY AND LICENCE
By accepting an Award, the Entrant agrees to Google and its agencies use of his/her name and/or likeness (and declares that its delegates attending any of the Premier Partner Award Events listed in Section 9 above also agree to such use of their names and/or likenesses and will sign a release if required by Google to do so), business name, and website for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. As a condition of entry, Entrant grants Google, its subsidiaries, agents and partner companies, a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, distribute, publicly perform, create a derivative work from, and publicly display all competition entries and any accompanying material (including but not limited to Entrant’s name, logo, related images and other brand features) for the maximum period permitted by law (in all forms in which these can be expressed, including but not limited to paper and electronic form): (1) for the purposes of allowing the Google and the judges to evaluate the entry for purposes of the Contest, and (2) as a demonstration of the winners’ experiences to be displayed online. The Entrant grants Google permission to utilise Entrant's shared online data and experiences in Google's marketing materials.
14. WARRANTY AND INDEMNITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, each Entrant indemnifies and agrees to defend, hold harmless and keep indemnified Google and Deloitte and their respective affiliates, directors, officers and employees at all times from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs, fees (including reasonable attorneys fees) and expenses relating to any allegation, claim, action, suit or proceedings arising out of or related to: (a) any act, default or omission of the Entrant and/or a breach of warranty set out in these Rules; (b) any misrepresentation made by the Entrant in connection with the Contest; (c) any non-compliance by the Entrant with these Rules; (d) claims brought by persons or entities other than the parties to these Rules arising from or related to the Entrant’s involvement with the Contest; (e) acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in this Contest; (f) any error in the collection, processing, or retention of entry information; or (g) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize or winners.
Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by any Entrant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the Entrant from the Contest, in addition to any other applicable remedy.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Google is not responsible for any malfunction of the Google Ads tools or functions or any late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, undeliverable, or destroyed entries due to system errors, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or other telecommunication transmission malfunctions, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, typographical or system/human errors and failures, technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, satellite transmissions, servers or providers, or computer equipment, traffic congestion on the Internet or at the Google Ads site, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital or satellite malfunctions which may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate.
17. RIGHT TO CANCEL, MODIFY OR DISQUALIFY
If for any reason the Contest (or a part of it) is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Google reserves the right at its sole discretion, subject in Quebec only to the approval of the Régie des alcools, courses et des jeux (the "Régie"), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Google further reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the submission process or any other part of the Contest. Any attempt by an Entrant to deliberately damage any relevant website, or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Google reserves the right to seek damages from any such Entrant to the fullest extent of the applicable law. Google reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that it determines has violated the terms and conditions of its contract with Google as a member of the Google Partner Program.
18. NOT AN OFFER OR CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT
Under no circumstances shall the submission of an Entry Form, the winning of an Award or anything in these Rules be construed as an offer or contract of employment with Google. You acknowledge that You have participated in this Contest voluntarily and not in confidence or in trust. You acknowledge that no confidential, fiduciary, agency or other relationship or implied-in-fact contract now exists between You and Google or the Contest Entities and that no such relationship is established.
19. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
19.1 For all Entrants located in the EMEA Region (except Belarus, Egypt, Kazakhstan and the United Arab Emirates): To the fullest extent permitted by law, these Rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with English law and You and Google submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute (contractual or non-contractual) concerning these Rules and the Contest. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
19.2 For all Entrants located in Belarus, Egypt, Kazakhstan and the United Arab Emirates: To the fullest extent permitted by law, these Rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with English law. You and Google agree to submit any dispute arising out of or in relation to these Rules or the Contest (contractual or non-contractual), including any question regarding their existence, validity or termination, to be determined and finally resolved by binding arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the DIFC – LCIA Arbitration Centre, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference into this Section. The number of arbitrators shall be one and shall be appointed by the parties by mutual agreement (and in the absence of agreement within 14 days of referral of the matter to arbitration, the arbitrator shall be selected by the DIFC-LCIA Arbitration Centre). The seat, or legal place of arbitration shall be the DIFC and the language used shall be English.
19.3 For all Entrants located in Regions other than the EMEA Region: To the fullest extent permitted by law, these Rules and the Contest will be governed by and construed under the laws of the state of California without reference to its conflict of law principles. In the event of any conflicts between foreign law, rules, and regulations, and California law, rules, and regulations, California law, rules and regulations will prevail and govern. Save for Entrants from Quebec (see Section 19.4) Google and all Entrants under this Section 19.3 agrees to submit to the exclusive and personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Santa Clara County, California.
19.4 For Entrants located in Quebec only: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organisation of a publicity Contest may be submitted to the Régie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of an Award may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms of these English Rules and any related materials (including, but not limited to: the website, non-English translations of these Rules, point of sale, television, print or online advertising, any instructions or interpretations of these Rules given by an employee or other representative of Google) then the terms of these English Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.
For any questions relating to this Contest, including for details of prizewinners and/or names of the judges comprising the Independent Judging Panel applicable to Your Region, please send an email to the following email address for Canada: email@example.com; or this email address for for other countries: firstname.lastname@example.org.Google will endeavour to respond to all queries within two (2) business days.